Eunie Lee Stedman
- Sex: F
- Born: 29 NOV 1910 in ____, Choctaw Co., MS
- Died: 19 DEC 1996
- Occupation: in Ret. Saleswoman
- Buried: AFT. 19 DEC 1996 in Greenlawn Memorial Gardens - Greenville, Washington Co., MS
Graduated from Ackerman High School. Moved to Leland in 1941 and was a homemaker there. In 1976, she moved to Greenville and was a salesperson at The Fair for several years. She was a member of the Leland First Baptist Church.
Died of heart failure at Mississippi Extended Care.
Father: Rufus Edwin "Ed" StedmanEdwin Stedman, b. 26 NOV 1882 in ____, ____, MS
Mother: Mary Emmaline "Mollie" Bruce, b. 20 OCT 1892 in ____, ____, MS
Family 1: Jester "Jess" Stephenson, b. 8 JUL 1910
- Infant Stephenson, b. 24 MAY 1930
- Jester Eugene Stephenson, b. 2 JUL 1932
- Bruce Curry Stephenson, b. Private
- Robert Lynn Stephenson, b. Private
- Lynda K. Stephenson, b. Private
|Add a Link
Please send corrections, additions or comments to John B. Lisle
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7 (Program Information)
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle
A component of the Indexed GEDCOM Method of GenWeb authoring.